Sunday, May 22, 2011

"Sea Food"

Here's the latest edition of "Funny Food" as my daughter likes to call it : )

Here's what I used to make this fun "Sea Food" lunch:
Boat - PB & J sandwich, celery sticks, raisins - didn't realize one of my windows was crooked until after lunch : )
Water - Ranch dip
Fish - goldfish crackers
Clouds - Slice of Provolone cheese cut into cloud shapes with scissors
Sun - Yellow silicone cupcake liner filled with applesauce - used left over cheese as a shim to level out sun as the plate I used had a ridge.

Miss A cleaner her plate! Another successful "Funny Food" attempt!

Until next time...


Linking up to.,.
Under the Table and Dreaming

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I love the funny food idea - very creative and clever - too cute! Thanks so much for linking to the Sunday Showcase party – I greatly appreciate it. I hope you don’t mind that I have included this in today’s features. Hope you have a lovely holiday weekend ~ Stephanie Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, how adorable is that lunch. Thanks for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete